March went by way too fast, and it's already half of April now. So, I spent my Good Friday with my all time favourite girl yesterday at d'Good Café for our lunch. It was a really enjoyable and fun trip though it was hot and sweaty sitting outside at the balcony.
Maple Sea Salt Cheesecake - $9
Caramel Hot Chocolate - $7.50
Prawn Aglio Olio - $16
The cheesecake is very flavourful, but you will get bored if you eat too much of it. While the caramel hot chocolate is very tasty and I really love it. The aglio olio is very spicy but delicious. Overall, I gave this cafe a 8/10 as the price is a little over but the food are great! The place is well decorated and very cosy, so it is a good place to take pictures and relax with your friends and family.
After that, we went all the way to Expo as Body Shop is having a up to 70% warehouse sales till tomorrow, so why not? Hahaha! We went to the food expo first as I was still hungry, thus I just had to.. I got the penang laksa and it was quite okay, not as good as I expected though. Then we slacked for some time, and went to the body shop sales! YAY! I went to get my tea tree toner, lotion because they were running out in the house and an Elderflower eye gel to try out.
We also went to Changi Airpot to walk around but mainly was to take pictures.
Denim outerwear - Cotton On
Spaghetti top - Not sure ( my mum's one)
Red Denim shorts - Cotton On
Lastly, we had our dinner at Jcube, Manhatta Fish Market. It was my first visit over there and I felt that the food was heaven but not the salad's dressing.
Citrus Mesclun Salad with Cajun Chicken - $9.95
Grilled Glory Dory - $12.95
This concludes my trip on Good Friday! Have an awesome weekend and thanks for reading! xoxo, bye!
Yes, I have changed my glasses if you realised :)
No comments:
Post a Comment