Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sweet Sixteen!


Happy Birthday to me!! :)) I am back to this little space after a month?! Because I went for my scoliosis surgery last December, and now I have a much straighter spine! yay :D 

I went out with my bff just now and we went cafe hopping again. We visited BuckTile St. Cafe at Faber Drive! We ordered pot of misu ($5.90), blue velvet cake ($6.90) and mocha chai ($6). I really like the pot of misu, but my bff find it too sweet for her hahaha. The blue velvet was just normal to me but it was still worth the try! 



The cafe is super cosy and the ambiance is really nice! A great place to take pictures and to have relax after a long and tiring weekend! I had an awesome time with bff over there. (:




Trying out manual focus function on my camera ~



After that, we took bus 154 and arrived at Bukit Timah Railway Station!! It was really sunny and hot, but the lighting was fantastic, so we took a lot of pictures ;D





Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful weekend <3 Bye!! Love, Ngiam.

No comments:

Post a Comment