Saturday, January 16, 2016

Chalet'16

"When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."

DAY 1


Hellooooo!!! Sorry for not updating this space for awhile because I was super lazy! Anyway, I went to chalet with my primary school bff on 6 Jan 2016 to 8 Jan 2016! It was a fun trip although things did not went that well as planned HAHA!! However, we just went with the flow. So, we met up at 11.30am at Buzz and headed to Bedok Mall to have our lunch! & look at the above photo.. the amount of bags we brought OMG xD Then, we arrived at Tanah Merah for the shuttle bus to NSRCC!


Only 4 out of 6 were here because the other two went to get the food for our steamboat that night, and spot Zi Xin's cousin & his gf at the back HAHA ;) The tiring thing was that we had to help carry the other friends' bags to the chalet first!!  >.< We also told them to be ready for the shuttle bus at 2.30pm, but.. they missed it so they had to wait for the 3.30pm one. SAD.


Afterwards, they finally reached the chalet! Cheery and I aka the chefs started to make the soup base, while the others played UNO! and Yan Ci lost, thus she did a forfeit and it was super hilarious. We also made pan fried dumplings to eat first as it was still early and we had to wait for Zi Xin's cousin to be back.

My BABY!! :*



At about 6.30pm we had our STEAMBOAT AHHH!!! It was my first ever steamboat that I had with my bff!! Great experience haha. Although the food we bought were quite less, but I had a scrumptious dinner. The most annoying thing was that because Pei Yi do not like cheese, hence we had to wait for her to finish before we can cook the cheese meatball!! :x


Wefie after steamboat!


AT 8.30pm, after cleaning up the dishes, it was shower time yay! I decided to head into the shower first because I felt really disgusting and oily HAHA! It was an awesome shower and my bff were shocked that I showered way to fast. OOPS.


Had some strawberries because they are super healthy and delicious. Then, we watched Dream Makers 2 at 9pm.


& finally, it was 10.30pm & it was time for horror movies! We watched Chunky as Yan Ci bought the dvd when she was in Malaysia! Tbh, the movie wasn't as scary as I expected and Zi Xin was like the scriptwriter while we were watching the movie, and we slept at around 1.30am.


Yan Ci & Xue Li's sleepwear.


Day 2
THE ROOM WAS FREAKING MESSY.


Xue Li brought a green string as her mother suggested and we made a full use of it to hang our towels and clothes. LIFE HACK YAY!



WHY WAS ZX SITTING UP SO STRAIGHT?


We woke up quite early and were really excited for the day! We played whisper challenge first and omg Zi Xin & Cheery were so good at it while the others just created their own words. FUNNY AF. Then, we headed out to Nex to have our lunch at Eighteen Chefs! I loved the lemon tea over there, however the cheese baked rice was so cheesy that I wanted to puke. Sorry :X

  Muacks!



After a cheesy lunch, we went to Stadium to have some games, but it was a total fail. I guess. HAHA! We were suppose to find each other within the time limit, however no one could find one another because the place is too open and big. 

TOO HOT that we had to tie up our hair.


Gorg view.


We played until 4pm and went back to Bedok Mall to buy ingredients for our dinner. and then some things happened which made the atmosphere a little tense. However, as we cooked & played UNO & Monopoly that night, everything was alright! YAY. We also watched Maze Runner which I find it quite boring. And we went to bed at 2.30am. We wanted to party till morning but Xue Li was too tired for it. PLAN FAILED AGAIN. :')


When you try to hide from the camera but nope.


DAY 3



We woke up at 7.30am because we had to leave the place by 9.30am. :( Time flies sooo fast! I can't even .__. It was definitely a special moment to be able to stay with my friends. We went home safely, while Xue Li & Yan Ci decided to carry all their stuffs to TP Open House. IDEKY.

Hence, this concludes my Chalet 2016! Hope you guys like the photos and this blogpost! See ya soon! Anyway, I also got back my O'Level results! I think I did the same as prelim, but I guess the bell curve helped me too! I just wish that my school life in 2016 will be better than my sec school one bleh! :b BYE! Love, Ngiam. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment