First of all HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :D Everyone is outside, while I chill at home and wait for people to visit my house hehe. So, I’m not going to join the CNY ootds spam on Instagram. :3 Anyway, school has already started for me so I will be super busy again and I may not have much time to update this space or even upload new videos! Thus, I hope you all can understand!! But, I will try my best to continue to make my blog and youtube channel alive!!
“The only way to have friend is to be one."
Junior College life has been a wonderful one for me and I have made quite a few friendly and sweet friends! I would say that the first few days of orientation was definitely awkward and quiet, however as we progresses things get better! We got closer and were super crazy during the games and the campfire. And thank you SGLs (Sean & Ally) for making the 5 days an enjoyable and fruitful one! Love y’all! <3
Day 2 with SRAVO!
Thinking back, I really miss the mass dances that we learned even though, I can’t dance. LIKE LITERALLY CAN’T! :’) It was really funny how we all exchanged our lame jokes and also understood each other’s thoughts with just a laugh. I WILL SURELY MISS THIS ORIENTATION AFTER THE MUGGING REALLY STARTS.
We played water games on the four day and I had a tiring but great day spent with my star group. And we were all super cold and wet af after the games.
The last day of orientation was definitely the whole highlight because we were all prepared with our performances and also it was time to party with our new friends.
Shi Min, the girl who I got closer to since day 1, and she is super adorable and kind! Love her lots xoxo.
Tra and Yue Qi, the vietnamese friends HAHA. They are super quirky! And we had different dim sum related names for one another. xD
Didn’t took a lot of pictures because I was just living in the moment and enjoying myself with the people around me! Also, Novin, Mithul, Roydan and Bryan are also some fantastic people that Shi Min and I made friends with, and we called ourselves the LGBT/ less hyper group!! :>
Day 5 with SRAVO!!
Although we are all not going to be in the same class, but the memories will still stay in my mind and heart! And remember to say hi if we ever see each other in school :B That’s all for this post! Just a quick update about what’s going on in my life! :)) Thanks for reading! Love, Ngiam.
No comments:
Post a Comment