Hi! I’m back! FINALLY!!! Also, #girlpower is back as well after a year?!? *Recall girls day out + night out posts in 2014* Xue Li, Shi Hui and I went to Singapore Botanic Gardens today to have a short lunch. But before that, we met up at NTUC to buy marshmallow. However, it was a waste of money because initially we wanted to use it for a challenge, but it failed badly. #LIFE
Anyway, the weather was freaking humid and it made me sweat a lot and I mean A LOT... We decided to go back to the same place where we sat previously for Zi Xin’s birthday celebration. After laying out the mat and food etc, we started to have some random chats and of course, dig in our food.
Here is me feeling extremely pastel pink HAHA. And duh, I am wearing other people’s cap again.
There was suppose to be more food, but Xue Li was rushing that she didn’t brought the fruits and I regretted telling her to bring only one dumpling :’(
Shi Hui being goofy here.
The funny thing was that Xue Li’s shoes was sort of broken after she came back from the toilet. It was so hilarious LOLOL.
And yas, a girls day would not be complete without some awesome photoshoots right? :B HAHA. We spammed a lot of pictures using my camera although the sun was shining bright as hell.
Here are some:
Centre parting.
Happy Girls.
#BLESSED.
“Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So I go back to being me."
Showing off our beautiful teeth.
The intense photoshoot was then done after 15-20 minutes or more? IDEK.
Then, we played charades and we were super bad at it. We were quite clueless at times because most of the answers are american based. However, it was a enjoyable game to pass time.
Beautiful palm trees that Shi Hui took using my phone while Xue Li and I were playing frisbee.
Xue Li is freaking in love with frisbee after playing it for a few times.
FUN FUN FUN!!
Next, it was time for Round 2 of photoshoot! We found great natural lighting and continued to take crazy, funny pictures together to keep them as memories.
Tallest to Tall.
“Wanna fight us?”
GANGSTER.
#Nosedigger.
It was around 3.30pm that we packed up and headed to JCube to have crepe and bingsu. It was my first time eating bingsu and I find it alright, not really the best dessert. :X
Today was definitely an amazing day because there was no monday blues, but I am sad because school will be starting 3 weeks later. Time always files so fast, I need to stop procrastinating and start my revision! GANBATTE EVERYONE!
Love, Ngiam.
“ You have to live through the bad days to get to the good ones.”
No comments:
Post a Comment