Hello 2018! It’s been more than a year since I last blogged and I realise that almost all my blog post have a few months gap in between. :x I didn’t blog last year because my schedule was really hectic with tons of examinations and school works as it was A’Level year, and I was lazy as well. 2017 was a tough year. Nevertheless, it made me learn to spend more time and effort on people who really care and love me for who I am. Indeed, everything happens for a reason.
Quote of 2017
Highlights of 2017:
1 Jan 2017
Ended 2016 and started 2017 with my best friends for the second time consecutively.
17 Jan 2017
Celebrated my 18th birthday!
‘Pony’ sandwich made by Xue Li. Looks disgusting, taste ok but I appreciate her effort for making this ;)
‘Pony’ sandwich made by Xue Li. Looks disgusting, taste ok but I appreciate her effort for making this ;)
Shi Hui came to pass me presents and I lend her the Miranda Sings book.
7 Feb 2017
Visited Google with my CCA mates for the first time (maybe the last time as well) for Safer Internet Day.
Google is extraordinary huge and amazing with lots of cool facilities and food. (If only I can work there xD)
All time favourite platform!! I need to update my youtube channel soon too omg.
Thank you Jolyn for asking me to go HEHE.
11 Feb 2017
Got invited by Ms Cheu to celebrate Lantern Festival together with Say Khong and Shi Hui.
Got invited by Ms Cheu to celebrate Lantern Festival together with Say Khong and Shi Hui.
24 Feb 2017
Had tea break at Oh My Cafe and also ate dinner at K.Cook Korean BBQ after sissy collected her A’level results and its my turn this year :3 I don’t think I did well, but I hope I can go into a local uni!!
4 Mar 2017
Made new friends from China who are studying in Singapore. We also visited Art Science Museum together.
Made new friends from China who are studying in Singapore. We also visited Art Science Museum together.
With my 1st JC friend - Shi Min.
Glad to know my buddy - Jia Mi.
10 Mar 2017
Went to ILight with shitty Hui, got my shoes muddy, became dizzy after riding a ride at Uncle Ringo.
10 Apr 2017
Went back to the asethetically pleasing cafe to try other food with sissy.
22 Apr 2017
Treated parents to eat dinner with sissy.
28 Apr 2017
Met up with Yan Ci, Zi Xin and Cheery to have dinner after filming for my CCA Final Year Project. We also went to find and buy gifts for Xue Li’s birthday.
#THISISART
9 May 2017
‘Surprised’ Xue Li for her birthday at D’Good Cafe.
‘Surprised’ Xue Li for her birthday at D’Good Cafe.
Durian pancake was BOMB!!
Thankful for these girls. Thank you for staying since 2011 :)
13 May 2017
Celebrated Mother’s Day in advance at Hotel Jen Tanglin.
Food was alright, desserts were nicer :B
30 May 2017
Awkwardly sang birthday song for Yan Ci at Astons and had bingsu afterwards.
Bingsu was expensive af and we ate finish within 5 min HAHA.
13 Jun 2017
Visited the National Gallery and then headed to the Ramadan Bazaar (not worth going unless you are very rich and like the heat over there).
Visited the National Gallery and then headed to the Ramadan Bazaar (not worth going unless you are very rich and like the heat over there).
Sat down on the floor and had chicken rice for dinner outside a mall.
24 Jul 2017
Got sliver mirror while doing a Chem experiment!!
Got sliver mirror while doing a Chem experiment!!
30 Aug 2017
Went back to Westwood Secondary for Teachers’ Day celebration and got stopped by the security guards because I was wearing slippers :< However, they let me in after I asked my teacher to fetch me HAHAHAHA. NICE.
Blessed to have such a motherly and kind teacher in my secondary school days.
15 Sep 2017
First F1 experience with Say Khong (still owe him money for the tickets oops)
First F1 experience with Say Khong (still owe him money for the tickets oops)
The cars were going extremely fast and it was loud af.
Our main motives were actually the concerts. It was One Republic on the first day and they were really good. P.S took a lot of videos instead of pictures.
16 Sep 2017
Went to the F1 area earlier on the second day because Say Khong wanted to have a closer view for his favourite act.
Went to the F1 area earlier on the second day because Say Khong wanted to have a closer view for his favourite act.
First Act - Ariana Grande
Half of her performance was changing clothes ;x but her vocals was awesome.
Second Act - The Chainsmokers (SK’s bae)
They made my night high af.
29 Sep 2017
Ate at The Playground Cafe with Xue Li after school.
We also had PBJ toast at Archipelago Creamery and it was so sweet that she had to ‘vomit’ out the strawberry jam.
5 Oct 2017
Farewell Assembly at IJC.
Had lunch with them and Shi Hui finally got back from her China trip. :)
24 Nov 2017
Celebrated my youngest best friend's birthday at BoJio Cafe and we were so embarassed after being a public nuisance screaming over there.
9 Dec 2017
A’Levels finally ended and I went to watch LIVE netball match for the second time with my sissy and her boyfriend.
SG won against Ireland (41 - 60) and won bronze.
Had early dinner at Hao Lai Wu Steamboat and BBQ.
Quail (‘KOI’) eggs.
Sissy bought vegan cakes from Well Dressed Salad Bar.
13 Dec 2017
Made card for Shi Hui. Sissy said that my art skills have improved hahaha.
Made card for Shi Hui. Sissy said that my art skills have improved hahaha.
15 Dec 2017
Surprised Shi Hui with a cupcake for her one month late birthday celebration.
Surprised Shi Hui with a cupcake for her one month late birthday celebration.
Had a super bad motion sickness on the bus that caused me to vomit while going to Science Centre.
20 Dec 2017
Signed up for Red Box Christmas with best friends (except Zi Xin) and met great hosts (Kai Lyn and Esther).
We also bought a pack of cards to play and exposed each other secrets.
26 Dec 2017
Made card for Jonita.
Made card for Jonita.
28 Dec 2017
Had fun hiding and exchanging gifts at Yan Ci’s crib for secret santa. Thanks Zi Xin for the yummy cookies.
4 Jan 2018
Ended 2017 wonderfully by winning a christmas giveaway :D Thank you Christabel x Krispy Kreme!! Can’t wait to collect my doughnuts and eat them :P
Grateful for all the highs and lows that I had enjoyed and experienced in 2017 :)
Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018!
"Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value."
Love, Ngiam.










No comments:
Post a Comment