Monday, March 12, 2018

Updates!

Hello! I am here to blog about my highlights for the past few months after 2018 has officially started. Most of my updates here can be read from my dayre if you follow me on there. I am blogging here again as dayre will be closing down anytime so I need a backup to keep my memories hehe.

January.


Celebrated my 19th birthday with my family and we had steamboat (no bbq :<) for dinner :)


Spot my all time favourite birthday cake (black forest)!! I have been eating this cake for my birthday since I was born HAHA & I will never get bored of it.


My primary school best friends also came to my house to surprise me with cakes and a letter awww xD I was really shocked and touched by them. Thank you for always treating me so nice since 2011. I really appreciate these girls for staying in my life even though we don’t meet that often. 


Also, celebrated my belated birthday with wj and she treated me to Shi Li Fang for steamboat. (Yas, again!) Grateful for her to be the only close JC friend that is still willing to endure my nonsense after all the crazy dramas we had in school.



Celebrated my mummy’s birthday a day after my birthday as well! So coincidence or is it fate that we share birthdays a day difference. <3 We had dim sum at DTF for dinner and I finally make a birthday card with my sister for her after so long.


Whenever I see food :O

February.


Went for interview for a job but I quit after 2 weeks because tbh, the working environment sucks so badly that I feel so suffocated. Also, had a mini brunch date with yc and xl at Two Bakers. I loved the pancakes and cakes a lot :)



Headed to Ang Pao River & Gardens by the Bay with my family (except sister) to celebrate Chinese New Year. Its been a while since the last family outing so I took quite a few pictures to keep them as beautiful memories hehe.


Collected my A’level results with SH’s accompany and I think I really did quite well. (better than my expectations I would say even though my GP just passed) Thanks SH for the char siew pao treat at Tim Ho Wan (: Applied for uni and I hope I can get a place.

March.


Celebrated C’s belated birthday with the girls at Charcoal Thai. It was our first time having mookata and we ate for almost 2 hours because we were noobs HAHA. The soup was too salty and I think the food are not really tasty (first and the last time to visit that place I guess..) However, the company was awesome and I don’t know when will I meet them again. :(


Went to Wheeler’s Estate for my cousin’s wedding and the atmosphere was amazing. 


I’m going to reach my dad’s height soon!!! HAHA.


selfie with sissy ^.^

That’s all for now as its only 2 weeks into March so there’s not really much to type right now. I will continue to update you guys soon! Thank you for reading. Love Ngiam!

No comments:

Post a Comment