Hello lovelies!
So... I finally went to visit Westgate yesterday and something embarrassing and bad happened, but I still had a great Sunday afterwards.
When we reached the mall, me and my sister saw some really beautiful backgrounds, so we decided to take our #ootd there.
Then, we visited Royce' Chocolate and my sister bought a packet of mocha chocolate wafers which costs $15, but it was worth the price as the taste of the wafer is really delicious and yummy.
So, it was the first day of my period and I was really having a super BAD cramp at that moment... Then, I felt really dizzy, my mind gone blank and my face was super pale, thus I sat on the floor to rest, but the cramp was like asdfghjkl SUPER PAIN... many people was like staring at me and asking if I was alright etc! After that, the staffs at Westgate came and helped me! They were really kind and nice (love them) , they bought a wheelchair and pushed me up to their staff room and let me rested over there. :') By the way, there was this guy who asked me if I need an ambulance or a paramedic LOL!!! (damn funny but cute haha)
I rested at there with my mum and sister, while my dad went to buy the panadol menstrual pills for me. I was really thankful to have them as my family although my dad was kind of pissed off with me (whatever) and also a really big THANK YOU to the Westgate staffs!!! :D
After a while, I was feeling so much better, so I went out the staff room and continue to shop with my cramps (it's NEVER easy to be a girl...). Although, this was a very embarrassing situation, I was still glad to know that there are still people who care and concern about others even though they are just strangers. :')
Then, my sister went to get her free cotton candy and we went to have our dinner at Lenas, MOF at Jem afterwards!! (YAY! great food after a super bad cramp :p) Thanks sis for the delicious dinner :*
The place was really nice and cosy and it is a good place to take pictures!! Hehe..
and our food/drink finally arrived yay!!!
| Oreo Coffee Frappe |
| Marshmallow + Strawberry with brownie and tiramisu ice cream! |
| Grilled Dory Ome Rice |
| Shrimp Pasta Spaghetti |
| Hawaiian Pizza |
So.. this concludes my short Sun-date with my family although a bad thing happened! #unluckyorlucky
and I want to recommend two songs for you all to listen!
Katie Sky - Paradise
Taylor Mathews - Head Over Feeling
Okay bye, xoxo! :*
and I want to recommend two songs for you all to listen!
Katie Sky - Paradise
Taylor Mathews - Head Over Feeling
Okay bye, xoxo! :*


No comments:
Post a Comment