Saturday, March 15, 2014

Live life love

Hey guys! I just came back from swimming and a short shopping trip, and I'd became more tan although I applied a lot of sunscreen. SAD!
Moving on... We went to lavender on Wednesday to search for Tiramisu Hero but it was a mega fail because that day the cafe was closed... So after that, we decided to change our target and went to Strictly Pancakes yay! The pancakes are really delicious and are kind of a lot for me, so I did not manage to finish them.
I took a lot of pictures that day because I want to play with my new toy which is my new camera hahaha. Loving my new camera because the pictures that I took were so clear and good!

Before we went to Strictly, we saw the SingaPlural, Celebrating Design 2014 after alighting at dhoby ghaut. Hence, it was time to spam pictures as there are nice backgrounds, designs and the lighting was pretty good that day.


        Outfit of that day ft my twist. 









If you have not visit this place, please go there soon because tomorrow wil be the last day for this exhibition!



I was trying to play around while my sister was taking my pictures, so my face look cramp here but whatever. #SWAG hahaha.
I just cannot stop doing this gay bitch face because it is too cool so don't ask me why.


An #ootd with sister.


Yes. After quite a while, we finally decided to go to Strictly. Oh ya! BTW, there is free wifi over there hehe. ;) Fyi, you have to walk past SOTA to reach there so ya.. The lighting there is kind of dark/yellowish, so the photos are not really that nice but still the pancakes are heaven yumyum :B




Apples and Cinnamon.

The Druggie.







Yes, I am insane.

It was a fun trip that day though because I get to eat and eat and eat HAHA. I am a glutton if you don't know :))
Thanks for reading bye! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment