Hello everybody! I went out with my gay bitch sister to have a pancake date at Nook House of Pancakes this afternoon. It is my first time visiting this Pancake house and I find it a really cool place and the pancakes there are delicious especially the original and strawberry flavour one. So, I meet my sister at around 3.30pm and we took bus 174 to Bukit Timah.
During the long bus ride...
Gay bitch sister who gives that gay bitch face.
because natural lighting is the best time to take selfies.
And we finally reached Bukit Timah after 30-40 min bus ride? idk actually haha. We continued to walk to the destination for about 5 min or less. But during the short walk, I just had to spam more selfies. :b
Yes. We had arrived to the destination yay!! There were not much people during that timing so it was a good thing I guess? because we don't have to squeeze with people and also, the place was kind of isolated so I don't think there will be a lot of people.
We ordered the pancake buffet which we can choose 4 different flavour of batters and variety of toppings for free flow at a price of $22 for 2 person. We chose the original, pandan, red velvet and strawberry flavour. They are also selling different food other than pancake, so I recommend you guys to give Nook a try! Hehe! :))
The maple syrup is heaven though. Yumm!
Sis taking the toppings.
Too gay bitch for you?
Time to make some pancakes~
Ngiam ;) but the g and i is kinda fail though.
Sis doesn't want to look into my camera -_-
After eating for about hour, we were really full and can't continue anymore, so we didn't refill the batter hahah.. What a waste but who cares?!? That's the end of my trip to Nook and I really had a fun time making my own pancakes! :) Really hope those of you who are reading this post can give this pancake house a try!
Check out NOOK House Of Pancakes @
Bukit Timah , 21 Lorong kilat #01-03, Singapore, Singapore
My beautiful #ootd from the top view? hahaha.
Common tests are next week but I am still in the December holiday mood. OMG ._. I shall start revising soon and be more serious haha but sometimes I just can't help it but to slack and enjoy life xD Okay haha... Bye,xoxo! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment