Life has been super hectic ever since school officially started!! But, anyway our school had an Outdoor Adventure Camp at Felda Residence Tanjung Leman last Thursday to Saturday. (10 March -12 March) Overall, I really enjoyed the camp because the activities were fun especially trekking and I got to experience new things! I also had a great time star gazing because in Singapore I rarely get to see so many stars in the sky. *.* BEAUTIFUL AF!!!
DAY 1
After a 1-2 hour bus ride, we finally reached the destination and were prepared for our activites, which are sea rafting and dragnet fishing. We caught quite a lot of fishes, and a crab! However, I felt a bit sad to see that the fishes were being caught though :(
After the water activities, we had our dinner and then we washed up. At night, we headed to a place to put our sky lantern up, but due to the wind conditions, my class did not get the chance to do so. :(( The moment when everyone was so excited to see if the lantern will be up in the sky was really hilarious. Also, it was great to see some classes’ lanterns to be up in the sky, and I hope their wishes will come true.
With Wai Jing.
With Shu Ying.
IT’S UP!
DAY 2.
Woke up at around 5am because I wanted to take a shower. After getting ready, I really have nothing much to do, so Sze Min and I decided to look at sunrise, however the trees were blocking it.
The first activity of the day was outdoor cooking. We had to cut, clean and cook the fishes we caught the day before, but I find it really gross, thus I decided not to do it. HAHA. We also prepared bamboo rice and also made Malay pancake. After that, we went to kayak.
IDKY but the scenery in Malaysia is gorgeous, hence I took quite a few photos of the trees, sky etc.
EVERYONE IS SQUINTING BECAUSE SUN IS TOO STRONG :<
Then, it was time for casualty challenge and trekking!! While walking to the location, we past by a mini zoo and we saw deers!! They are sooooo pretty!!
While trekking! With Shi Ying and Ainaa.
AT THE TOP OF THE HILL!!!!! THE OCEAN AND SKY ARE AMAZEBALLS!!
ANOTHER SHOT WHERE EVERYONE SQUINTS.
My face was red af after trekking. Thanks Sze Min for lending me her cap. :))
SUNSET!!! Took this photo while preparing for campfire HAHA.
CAMPFIRE WAS AWESOME!!! RASALAS GOT 2ND!! PROUD AF! HEHE. Although the dance was messed up, we still had an enjoyable time cheering and partying with one another!! 1623A <3
DAY 3.
Slept in the tent for the 2nd night and tbh, I prefer sleeping in tent rather than in the dorm.
With Wei Yi.
The 3D2N camp was a fantastic one although we were not very hyper on the first day, but things get better. We managed to be excited and high for the 2nd day! I will remember the moments created with you guys! I love y’all!! :DD
1633A & 1623A!!
Thanks for reading! XOXO. Love, Ngiam!
This post is missing someone
ReplyDeleteShittyhui <3
DeleteAs if leaving her out wasn't hurtful enough :( You had to call her shit
ReplyDeleteHAHA!!! 23 <3
ReplyDelete</3
ReplyDelete