Friday, March 25, 2016

This is living.


HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!! :)) HELLOOOO!! Anyway, Shi Hui, Say Khong and I went for a short adventure today at Punggol area and also, Coney Island. We travelled for about 1 hour or so before reaching Waterway Point to have our lunch! I ate Omu Rice with fish fillet ($5.50) and it was tasty, but a little unhealthy due to the fried fish HAHA! #healthconscious Afterwards, we took bus 84 to Punggol Point Park. We wanted to rent bicycles, however I can’t cycle #sadlife Hence, we walked about 500m to Coney Island. And the real adventure begins...


HOW WE LOOK FROM THE BACK VIEW. 
#RELATIONSHIPGOALS!!


HOW WE LOOK FROM THE FRONT VIEW.
#FCKTHEHOTWEATHER


ME AND SK’S CAP ( hais, forever taking other people’s cap :’) ) Taken by bae.


BAE IN HER DRESS.


DOG AND HIS CAMERA.


After the 500m walk... WE WERE THERE.


SIDE VIEW.


Say Khong’s photography skills are nice seh. My hair is extremely puffy today, and it looks like a broom TROLOL! But, it’s alright because that is what makes me me. ;) #lifequotes


Shi Hui and I were regretting so much for not renting the bicycle for the trip, because the place is really big and it was like never ending. Although we didn’t manage to finish the entire journey and get to see the famous cow there, however I really felt that I was living in the moment, capturing the view of the beautiful nature.



BUTTERFLY SHOTS! WHO DID BETTER? ;))

1. SAY KHONG’S 
(In my opinion, I think he did the best as I really love how the picture focuses on the butterfly really well. THUMBS UP MAN!)


2. MINE 


3. SHI HUI’S


Some other island ~


“Even the simplest things can be beautiful.” 
 Tbh, I love to explore new places with people that I love because this always makes my day better.



There are 5 small beaches on the island and the 1st & 2nd one look the same to me :X And, there are a lot of insects too! I was bitten by a sandfly and my skin is so itchy now asdfghjkl.. however, it is worth. I guess?



Don’t know what is this called. It looked scary but nice HAHA. WUDD?


Unglam shots are always fun to take with them.


Spot dog waving behind.


After a long walk, we finally reached the lalang field and my heart melted because they are super gorgeous!! You guys should really give this place a visit, and immerse yourself in the nature rather than in technology for just a while.


This was actually an accidental shot by Say Khong, however it turned out to be a good candid shot.


I look so pedo in this picture omg. .__.


WHEN THE DOGS UNITE.



Super close up of the lalangs.


Shi Hui and I were so dreaded to continue the journey as the heat was getting on our nerves, thus we decided to head back! We reached the turtle pond at the Punggol Settlement, so Say Khong and I took the opportunity to take pictures of the turtles. There were a lot of them in the pond..



Close up shot.


Check out the ass of a turtle.


While we were taking the pictures, Shi Hui sat down to chill and have her Fanta Swirl drink.


Dog trying to lick the turtle.


And then, tried to eat it. JK.


We rested for about 15-20 minutes before heading home. Shi Hui and I saw the swing area was empty, so we went over to play the swing and also some random things, while, Say Khong took the time to draw his surroundings. This brings back a lot of childhood memories where I always goes to the playground and enjoy life there.

 Happygirl99 with her rocking chair.


And not to forgot, group photos! We spammed selfies on my phone, and also snapchat. It was definitely a fun and fruitful afternoon with my favourite ones! Thank you for accompanying me to this island! C U Next Time -> secret code with Shi Hui :B


Tried to do the lovey dovey kissy shot.


And there goes the fun shots..





 Some candid that Say Khong took! Love them! <3



BAE AND I AWW! *.* 


ENJOYABLE FRIDAY WITH GREAT COMPANIES! Can’t wait for more of this kind of outings with you guys :D Stay happy and beautiful! THANK YOU FOR READING!!Go and read Say Khong’s post too @ http://meadventuretime.blogspot.sg xoxo. Love, Ngiam!

Swag twist poses to end off this blogpost. :B


1 comment: