Hello everyone. So, I went out with mum and sis just now to shop around at Jurong East area.
First, we accompanied sis to do her meet up with some buyers and then, went to collect her Green Tea kitkat and Tokyo Banana which tastes like banana (obviously) and the cake is really soft on the outside and creamy in the inside.
While waiting for the meet up...
Bitch please *flips hair*
After that, we had our lunch at Burger King! I really prefer J.E.M's burger king as it has a more relaxed ambience than most of the other outlets. Me and sis ordered the Spicy BK chicken & crisp, while my mum ordered the Tender grill chicken.
Then, we went to shop at Robinson where I took my outfit of the day and posted it on my instagram (@ngiamkaiwen). The clothes there were really expensive and it's not my style so ya..
And, I finally get to try Baskin Robbins' ice cream!! I bought the Hokey Pokey favourite and it is really sweet and delicious with those honeycomb crunch inside it. But still, it was kind of pricey for this small cup of ice cream :'(
Next,we went to Typo at Westgate and bought new phone covers and some other things. I finally got a new phone cover after using my clear cover for quite awhile. I bought the 'I am a Tiger, Hear me roar' cat casing, while sis bought the 'For fox sake' fox casing yay! :) #happygirl99&97. My sis also bought macarons from Pique Nique at Jcube.
After a long day of eating and shopping, we finally went back to Jurong point. I went to Etude House and got some masks for myself and sis and mum. I will be doing a blog post about the items I got after I use them real soon. So.. WAIT! :))
SIGH... it's MONDAY tomorrow which means boring school day again :( But whatever, I had a great Sundate with them today hehehe... That's all for now!
Bye, xoxo!






No comments:
Post a Comment