Saturday, January 18, 2014

Here's to never growing up

Hi guys! I am finally back with a new post and it is going to be all about me and my mum's birthdays.
And, Yes... I am fifteen year old now and I really feel that I'm getting older each day SIGH PIE :(

It was just a normal school day with cca to me yesterday as I did not really tell anyone that it was my birthday, thus unless you are really close to me or maybe you stalked me then you will know HAHAHA! So, I did not receive many presents this year but still, I got a helium balloon, a soft toy and a handwritten card from my best guy friend and also a bag from my sis. While, most of my family and relatives gave me red packets.



I had my dinner at Toast Box with mummy and sis, and then we went to shop around at Jurong Point. We also bought Anderson's ice cream which I posted a picture of it on my instagram (@ngiamkaiwen).
And, I took some selfies at Toast Box just to change my display pictures. Hehe :b



Afterwards, we went home and cut my all time favourite black forest cake!
Although this year birthday celebration was simple, but I am still glad to celebrate it with my 2 beloved ladies (my mum and sis).



My cousin came to my house today, so we had to entertain him, but he was actually entertaining himself in the end... with the helium balloon that Han Long got for me and also the stars that Xue Li made. :x
It was also my mum's birthday today, so we went out to Lai Lai Taiwan Casual Dining to have our dinner.







Bye, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment