Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 of 365

Aloha! Welcome to 2014 woohoo! I am super excited for this year as I get to meet new friends and also, experience new things. It's already the 6 of January (omg. so fast) and school had started last week. The worst thing this year is to learn A maths and also getting home later than before, but then the best thing is that my birthday is coming real soon hehe (around one and a half more weeks?)

Let's move on with my short shopping spree yesterday.
I went to have dinner with family first and then shopped around at Jurong Point with my sis. We tried out shades at Talisman's and decided to buy two shades which cost $6.90 each. My sis also bought me a brown sling bag for $15 and it's an advance birthday present for me so yay!

Next, we went to our favourite place,Starbucks, to slack and use free wifi, after getting our basic school necessaries from Popular. We ordered the Green Tea latte to try for the first time and it just tastes like the Green Tea frappe.

As we slack at Starbucks, we used the shades that we bought to take some swag pictures, so that I could do this post haha...

Yellow-gold shades.

Awkward smile. 

Green-blue shades.

Got the swag feel right? hahaha.

And yes, I finally got the chance to wear my blue floral pj pants that I got last year from Montifs at Bugis Street for $20. Its really comfy and the material is damn soft and light. 

That's all for my short update for today! Will be doing more beauty and fashion post soon. Any enquiries, please do email me at kaiwen_ngiam@hotmail.com . 

Bye, xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment