Saturday, February 8, 2014

Exploring around with ying.

Helloooo!! Time flies so fast that it's already February now! But, whatever.. let's move on to what I did today :))

First, me and sis went to Dhoby Ghaut to shop around but it was a fail trip because there is nothing much to shop at there sigh. Then, we went to Cineleisure and had our lunch at Eighteen Chefs for the first time yay!! The food there was really delicious and the handmade ice lemon tea is heaven ;B



Sis's spicy tomato bake rice was kind of hot but it was still manageable haha... While my creamy mushroom is really super creamy and thick! After eating, we walked around at cine and then traveled to Bugis.


We finally reached Haji lane after finding the place for sometime :') The shop houses there are really beautiful and filled with lots of shops! The backgrounds are also very unique and cool, so it is a good place to take #ootd. ;)


We also went to Cat Socrates which is at Bras Basah Complex level 2. This amazing stall sells beautiful and some vintage things,and also there is a cat over there which is so adorable!!! So, my sis bought this handmade cats pouch for me at $16 yay or nay!! Do check them out at their stall or http://www.catsocrates.com.sg/ if you are a cat lover (like me) and you love vintage items. <3


We finally went back to Bugis Junction and I went to The Body Shop to get my skin and hair care products which I will do a review on it soon with my other beauty products! (Sorry for the delay of the beauty post as I am really busy with school and tests nowadays:( ) We had the lava cake with ice cream from Chocolate Origin afterwards and it was really yummy as you will taste the cold and warm feeling from the ice cream and the cake ^~^


I'm a retard too yea..

A picture with sis! :D


I had a nice Saturday with sis today and I hope you guys that are reading this post had a great day too! Thanks for reading anyway!! <3 And yes, this is my bored face HAHAHA! ~ Bye, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment