Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day lunch + Beauty reviews


Yesterday I went out with my beloved best friend for lunch at Lenas because it was Valentine's Day and V's Day is not just about celebrating it with a partner, but it's also the day to show your affections to your friends and kin! We reached there at around 3.30 pm, so the place was kind of empty haha.


While waiting for our food :b

We ordered grilled dory mushroom with baked potato and it comes with an iced tea and salad, and also banana&peanut pizza! The total cost was reasonable and the food were heavenly delicious.



After


Mirror #ootd

Okay, it's just a short update because I'm too lazy to type (whatever) haha.

Moving on, I am finally going to do my beauty reviews for the products I had tried for quite a while yay!! Fyi, I am a person who will invest more on skincare/hair care products than cosmetics :)

So, I bought these items from Etude House quite a long time back (before my Camp 2014) and I tried all these products and find some of them really effective.
First, it is the Black Charcoal Forehead T  Patch. This helps to reduce the blackheads/sebum (oil) on the forehead and nose area but I don't see much differences after using it and it was kind of expensive just for this small product though...


Comparing it to the Wonder Pore White Clay Clear mask, I will definitely choose the Wonder Pore one although it is more pricey than the patch, but still it is really effective after using it for the very first time. It has 7 effects - balancing the skin's pH level, refining skin tones, keeping the elasticity of pores, deep cleanse pores, minimize appearance of pores, control a large amount of sebum (oil) and moisturizing the skin inside out. So, I recommend you to try this and give the patch a skip.


This 5 Berry complex mask is made out off different kind of berries such as strawberry, blueberry etc and these berries are full of antioxidants which protects the skin from free radical damage.


This dry shampoo that I brought it to camp is really amazing as it helps to reduce the oil on the roots of your hair, keeping it clean and refresh.


Next, I bought some samples from the Sample Store for $5.99 and the items are really goooood.


The Moisture white serum helps to even out the skin and also moisturize it.
The Snail cream helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
The Multi Therapy hair treatment oil product is really really and I really mean is super duper amazing as it helps to soften your hair and protects it from the heat when you are drying or straightening/curling your hair.
Then, the Lucido hair spray helps to moisturize your dry and bad hair day.


Lastly, these products are from my all time favourite skincare shop and it's The Body Shop! <3

So, I have been using the Vitamin E eye cream and I found it really useful as it really helps to reduce my dark eye circles and also my puffy eyes. Not only that, it also helps to moisturize my eye area.


And yes, I am writing about these two products again ( Read my Tea Tree range review ) - Tea Tree lotion and Tea Tree oil. These two products are the most effective things that I have used as the lotion helps to hydrate my skin and has a matte finishing look.While the tea tree oil really helps to kill my pimples within 3 days!





Last but not least, the rain forest moisture conditioner really helps to moisturize and make my hair softer!
That's all for this beauty post! I hope you people will try some of these items and Stay Beautiful ~ Bye,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment