Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Best of 2015 + 2016 Wishlist


Christmas had ended a few days back and New year is coming soon! Time flies so fast like wtf?!? But, it's alright because 2015 has been a great one as I've tried stepping out of my comfort zone and be myself more haha, and the best thing that I've done was to continue making videos! ^^ Joining Youtube was really an awesome experience and I've made many new friends through it <3 I know I wasn't uploading regularly due to busy school life. But, I will do my best to make more next year! Fighting!! :) Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/ngiamkaiwen/


The start of 2015 was kind of tiring and hard for me because I had my scoliosis surgery during the early December of 2014 and I have to get used to a "new" body. However, don't worry as I'm so much better after a year. And yes, thanks to those who came to visit me and bought me food, drinks and gifts while I'm in the hospital. I'm really blessed and contented to have you guys as friends :D I also want thanks those who wrote letters for me hehe.


In January, I also celebrated with my birthday with my family and bff! Finally, a better birthday celebration compared to 2014 where there was a little fight! haha. Read more here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/01/blog-post_17.html
Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whGOLxfdRA


YAY! It's valentine's day! My bff and I went cafe hopping again. Then, we met up with my mum to do some shopping! :) Read more here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/02/valentines-2015.html


In February, I also celebrated Chinese New Year with my relatives! Tbh, I'm a person who don't like to celebrate CNY because we have to visit our relatives and have to deal with their judgements. :< Whenever I go to their houses, they be like "why are you so skinny?" "didn't you eat?" and these annoy me so much. However, I like getting the ang pao HAHAHA.

In March, we went to different polytechnics to have a better knowledge about poly life and I really enjoyed the trip every time as I don't have to sit in class and do work, but to get out there and experience new things bleh.


It was also my first ever visit to the cat cafe and it was wonderful because cats are so adorable although they bites you sometimes. Read more here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/03/blog-post_19.html Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBgGPQlW72k


In April, we have our school BBQ session! We also organised a secret birthday party for our form teacher! HAHA. I still remember how my classmates were dancing crazily in front. More pictures here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/04/bbq-2015.html


I also went to Changi Airport with my parents for fun. It was super cold over there, and nothing much had changed since I last visited. And omg, I'm going to be taller than my father soon :x



In May, I went out to have a short catch up and study session with my primary school bffs, and I'm really excited to go chalet with them next week ahhh!! <3 We've known each other since 4 years ago and it was really nice meeting them although I still remember how some of us were like cold shouldering each other during our primary 6 school days. Oh, and missing out my fav bae here, Cheery aka cherry ;b


In June, I was really hyped with the SEA games so I decided to go to Stadium to have a look! 
We watched the athletes ran and it was fantastic seeing how the audiences were so pumped up, cheering for their countries.



In July, I went to the stadium for the second time to celebrate Youth's day and omg the performance were perfect af. The lightings and dancings were beautiful.



In August, it was the country's birthday, thus my mum and I headed down to City Hall to watch the fireworks and the planes. Second time watching National Day celebrations real life *.* sort of.



In September, I went to watched December Rains with my chinese classmates and we met Jennette Aw, Sora Ma and many more mediacorp celebrities. The show was really good because the actors expressed their feelings well.




I also went to #WeFlea15 that month to meet my favourite blogger, Christabel Chua! She is really genuine and bubbly. Love her #thoughtpost the most as I find them really relatable! Do read her blog: bellywellyjelly.blogspot.sg


I also celebrated Mid Autumn Festival with a friend, SayKhong, for the first time! Anyway, he is a dog jk HAHA do read his blog: http://meadventuretime.blogspot.sg He is counted as a really really good friend of mine because we get along quite well and we always have life lesson talks with each other. Good that, we were there for each other when our lives fcked up.


In October, nothing much happened as I was having my O'Levels papers.
In November, I signed up TPRawks and I didn't regret travelling all the way to Tampines to go to Temasek Poly. The 3 days camp were really great as I met super high and friendly pack leaders! and tbh, the people there are quite good looking HAHA.

With Cindy! She is the first leader that I've got close to.


With Vince! He is super cute and funny omg EC! cheh.


With Angel! and She is like 185cm?? wudd! and I'm 175cm.


With Wallas! He is like super obsessed with himself. JK #wallasfc


With Rena! She is really sweet.


With Chloe! She is like the first leader who remembered my name omg.


A view of TP.


I also had a family outing after the longest time! We went to Gardens By the Bay! Read more here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/11/family.html


Last but not least, we tried to organise a birthday surprise for Zi Xin but it kinda failed! Read more here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/11/secret-mission.html


In December, my sister and I went to watch a Netball Match! Read more here: http://ngiamkaiwen.blogspot.sg/2015/12/sister-outing-x-netball-match.html Watch my decmeber vlogs here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOsoqz6poVI


This concludes my best of 2015. 2015 is surely a good one with lesser dramas and I think I have grown to appreciate the little things in life more and to be positive! Spread love, not hate. Hence, I hope I can learn new things in 2016.

2016 Resolutions:
1. Meeting new people. Make friends.
2. Spent quality time with friends and family.
3. Live a healthier lifestyle, exercise more, drink more water.
4. Create new content for my blogs and youtube. Update more. Learn more about photography & videography.
5. Do something different, step out comfort zone more.
6. Save money to get a vlogging camera.
7. Study hard.

Thanks for reading! Love, Ngiam.

No comments:

Post a Comment