Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmassy feeling ~


It's gonna be Christmas in a week time!! OMG! and two more weeks till the start of 2016. :x

Anyway, I finally did some shopping yesterday with my bff and we went to quite a few places!
First, we headed down to JEM to shop at H&M and Cotton On. I wanted a dress that I tried on at H&M but I was hesitating, thus I did not get it in the end. However, I'd gotten myself a maroon shirt from Cotton On. ^^ While, my bff got herself a black drawstring bag which was made of something like styrofoam, and also the same shirt.

Afterwards, we walked to IMM to get Christmas headbands from Daiso because there has really cheap and great items although the quality are not up to standard at times :3 I also bought a tea egg because I was feeling cold and hungry.

A photo of grandma before I headed out.


Next, we travelled all the way to Suntec City to continue our shopping trip! But, we went to Han's first to get more food!! We ordered the fried rice with shrimp, ham and egg and it was $8.50. Expensive lunch! >_<


After lunch, we went in different shops, however nothing caught our eyes. Hence, we decided to just sit down and rest for awhile because our legs were super tired after walking so much!


After slacking for an hour or so, we headed to Gardens by the Bay for Christmas Wonderland. The food booths and carnivals over there were extremely over priced, thus we did not get anything but the best thing was that the scenery there was good so it's a good place to take really beautiful photos. HAHA.



Reindeerrrr.


Before the lights were on.


After the lights were on.


YAYAYAY Santa clause is coming to town. ~


Also, loved the braids that my mum tied for me hehehe thanks!


Bokeh photos are super on point.






Ended our christmassy trip at about 7.35pm and were home sweet home by 8.30pm! YAY! Yet another worthwhile day spent! :D Thanks for reading! xoxo.

Love, Ngiam.

No comments:

Post a Comment