Thursday, December 10, 2015

Expect nothing, Appreciate everything.


Happy Thursday!! :) It's raining heavily outside again. :3 It was quite a scary night yesterday as my grandma fainted suddenly, however she is feeling much better now :D

Moving on... We brought her out to eat and shop just now! It was a great time spent with her though because she was smiling all the way and I can feel how happy she was when she was out! Anyway, pardon my face as I'm not wearing my glasses (brought it to the optical shop to get the lens fixed and I am really sad now because I can't see anything far away :@ HAHA).


Selfie with sissy.


We shopped at Robinsons and then went to Mark and Spencers. I bought the caramel waffles from there which costed $6.90, and it tasted delicious as it was not as sweet as I expected. After that, we went to Tim Ho Wan to grab some food because I was hungry hahaha. 


We ordered quite a few plates of dim sum and overall it costed about $33.30. They were all quite affordable except for the prawn dumpling! Luckily, I did not listen to my best friend and gave this place a try because I felt the food was really good.

Glutinous rice with lotus leaf. $6.00
Loved this because the chicken was really tender.


Baked bun with BBQ Pork. $5.00
The bun was very soft and crispy, and it tasted like po lo bun.



Prawn Dumpling. $6.00
Tbh, this was really expensive but it was worth it as the prawn was really nice and big.


Steamed Egg Cake. $3.80
 Vermicelli Roll with BBQ Pork. $5.50
The cake was kind of sweet, but it was really soft and fluffy. While, the vermicelli roll was alright.



We also saw the ball which can write out wishes on it for 2016. Thus, I wrote this haha. It's just a simple wish and I just want to be happy with the little things in life. ^^


Selfie with grandma.


Do I look cute with this? OMG LOL.


That's all for today! See you guys soon. Anyway, I uploaded the spicy noodle channel on my Youtube. Do go and watch!! :B Love, Ngiam. xoxo.

"Never forgo the chance to smile and be happy because of the presence of fear and disappointment. Every minute you spend frowning is 60 seconds of happiness lost." (Found this quote from Bel's blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment