Friday, January 1, 2016

1/365


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS & TGIF!!! I had an incredible time celebrating New Year with my favourite people at the end of 2015 & start of 2016! Firstly, I met up with Xue Li and we headed down to Boon Lay first because we were super excited! ideky. Then, we walked around and got ramly burger as it was still early. After 30 minutes or so, the celebration finally started!! We watched the performances and sat there for about 2-3 hours.  


Afterwards, all the other people came yay!! They squeezed through the crowds to find us! HAHA! Then, we watched Zi Xin's sister perform together. Unfortunately, it rained suddenly after a while!! like seriously?? Luckily, my bffs brought umbrella (thanks Yan Ci & Pei Yi) but we were still quite wet as three people had to share one! Great ending to 2015. I guess? :x


After the rain stopped, we went back to the stage area and had a fun time partying!! Woohoo. We shouted and danced like some crazy women, but most importantly we had a fun time together <3 Love being around with them! Although, I felt that we are always too noisy. PUBLIC NUISANCE!


And then, Say Khong came to find us after his 4 hours of work. It was hilarious as he was searching for us when we were like just beside him! FUNNY AF. It started out quite awkward as he just met my primary school friends. However, things went well in the end. And, Pei Yi and him were surprised to realise that both of them are actually neighbours. SUCH COINCIDENCE!


5 4 3 2 1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! It was 12am and the fireworks were put out beautifully and everyone were holding up their phones to take a picture. This was really a great start of 2016 as we were all very happy!! New year, new excitements, new ups and downs, but life goes on! Thus, BRING IT ON 2016.


After the fireworks ended, everyone just walked out of the stage area slowly. Then, I got Say Khong to help us take a group photo!! YASSS! A first full photo of us for 2016! I am really really really blessed to know to bunch of girls! 4 years and counting! :)) 2nd row left to right: Pei Yi, Yan CI, Cheery, Me. 1st row left to right: Zi Xin, Xue Li.


Then, my primary school bffs went home and we three went to meet up with Ivan who ended his work at about 11pm and reached JP at around 12am. Sad that he missed the countdown at Boon Lay with us! However, we had an enjoyable time catching up at McDonalds. AWESOME DAY 1 OF 2016 spent with all my favourites yay! 

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys had a fantastic new year with your friends and family because I did! Love, Ngiam.

2 comments: